Thursday, January 13, 2011

Chocolate anyone?

Happiness is...

Eating a little piece of chocolate mid-morning. Yum.

But better yet, happiness is taking a few minutes to flatten the tinfoil wrapper. I don't mean just opening it up and laying it on my cluttered desk. I like working on it so diligently that the tinfoil shines like a mirror; no wrinkles, no folds, just perfection. It's like I wasn't even there in the first place. Things are brought back to the beginning, before the fresh sweet tinfoil was crumpled around anything. I'll tell you one thing for sure, I nearly forget about the chocolate I just ingested. I just hold the precious wrapper in my fingers and hear it crinkle with every move. I look at it, beautiful and untouched, and a smile creeps across my face.

And suddenly, I'm craving another little piece of chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment