Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ellen

Happiness is...

Ellen Degeneres.

Comedian, Actress, and most importantly TV Host. Today was a rare day when I was still poking around at home around 9am, so I was able to catch the Ellen show. With Mila Kunis, Justin Timberlake, and Lady Gaga, it was a great choice for my morning. After that hour, nothing could get me down! She's won thirteen emmys for a reason.

I think there are few shows on television today with great characters and a good message. Ellen is awesome because she can make my gut hurt from laughter, or she can touch my heart. Plus, she's got great celebrity friends! I'll never be that cool, so for now I'll just settle for being a loyal fan.

And, if you didn't hear, she's moving to afternoon this fall to take Oprah's place. That's right, my Ellen will be the new Oprah! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment