Sunday, July 3, 2011

So many things to be happy about.

Happiness is...

A million things. Friday marked six months of this blog, six months of finding the little things in life that make me happy. Six months of reminding myself what I'm grateful for. AND today marks fifteen months with Dave... all these months and I still am forgetting things. This weekend has been happy. Here's a glimpse:

Happiness is air conditioning. After a heat index of 111 at school, 250 kids, 6 hours, and no air, it was one of the things I was most looking forward to Friday afternoon. Heck, my car doesn't even have A/C. So when I arrived home it was truly glorious, and I appreciated it tenfold.

Happiness is 3D glasses, and popcorn with real butter. Get lost in the scene and Get full on buttery goodness. It's a good idea, and especially on those days of 111 heat index. ;)

Happiness is sugar free lattes...

Happiness is Bananagrams. Happiness is beginner's luck. Happiness is a nice afternoon with enough games to keep you busy. Happiness is enjoying summer without hours of television. Happiness is NOT goodbyes, but I'm ready.

Six months and six to go. Have a happy afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment