Monday, December 5, 2011

Packing Lists.

Happiness is...

Packing lists.

I am not a huge fan of packing. I love the idea of travel, and packing adds to the excitement, don't get me wrong. However, I also have too much anxiety---did I pack everything I need? What am I forgetting? What will happen when I get there and realize I didn't bring _____?! So, I love packing lists. They relieve a lot of my stress and give me ideas I wouldn't have thought about. I feel competent about taking off and not looking back.

Wednesday morning I head home until January. In that time I celebrate two holidays and take a trip to a tropical island. So, naturally, this time around packing is especially difficult. No worries, though, I have a list. That solves everything, right?

Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment