Monday, December 26, 2011

Surprises

Happiness is...

A sheer surprise. Not the kind where you know some unknown something is coming, but the kind where it just takes you out of the blue, dumbfounded, awestruck, and utterly confounded in the best way possible.

Somehow, after all of my advice, he still managed to sneak yet another Christmas gift into my household... from thousands of miles and vast waters away, he took my heart.

This Christmas was full of all things merry. I truly didn't deserve it. I have so many blessings I don't even know where to start. The holiday was it was very pleasant with good food, fellowship, and fun. And just as quickly as it came, it has past. But not without my gentle thanks. I am thankful for 2011. I am thankful for the little things, and big surprises. I am thankful for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment