Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Personality tests

Happiness is...

Personality tests.

This year in my work there has been a lot of personal and professional development. One of these opportunities came with a series of personality tests, which has been super exciting for me. I enjoy learning about personality, and it helps put my work in context with other aspects of my character.

It started with Myers-Briggs (I am ENFJ) which was revealing and comprehensive.

We also did our Strengths Finder results and I found my top five: Achiever, Empathy, Maximizer, Relator, and Intellection. Something I would recommend to all!

Now, it's the Enneagram. A little more difficult to navigate, but a learning experience all the same... And that's one thing I love about this position; I have continual opportunities to learn more and more about myself. I am able to be self-aware and work on my skills and talents, as well as things that hold me back. I'm excited to see how I can take it all into the future, for sure.

Your turn, who are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment