Sunday, May 22, 2011

Red Box

Happiness is...

Movies for a dollar. It seems like an easy solution to a boring evening, and it spices up any date night. Walk into your nearest grocer's, step up to the red kiosk, scroll through the many disasters you wish were never put to film, and find the odd treasure. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Sometimes I get nostalgic for Mr. Movies or Blockbuster (yes, all movie stores in my zip code are officially closed) and then I save a couple bucks picking up a movie for the night. I don't even have to wander around the store to make my choice... Nor do I have to be tempted by the candy at the checkout. It's decided, I prefer my red box. Want one of your own? Try the codes DVDONME or BREAKROOM and go home with a good flick! mmmmmredboxyesplease...

No comments:

Post a Comment