Sunday, November 13, 2011

Elements

Happiness is...

Getting to see loved ones in their elements. It puts them in a new light. I feel honored to share that part of them, and I feel like I understand them more as a person. Usually, I love them that much more as well.

When I went to MSSA  offices or Navy Deployment conferences, I felt more connected. I felt like I had a better grasp of the individual. I felt proud. Seeing the way he enjoyed it gave me a glimpse and made me excited for him.

Last night, it was a ride-along with a good friend. It was sweeeet. Seeing them in action, listening to their special lingo, watching their protocol, and seeing the pride they feel... it makes me reciprocate. You ARE special. Right now, you are the coolest one in the room. There's just no other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment