Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fall back.

Happiness is...

Daylight savings time. No, I did not gain an hour of sleep. You know me, it's like clockwork. I did, however have an extra morning hour to make some more progress on this Alternate Plan Paper (thesis). It's not colossal, but it's a feat for me, given my circumstances.

That is the extent of this weekend, though. Homework and more homework. I figure if I crunch enough in the following few days maybe I can avoid the stress around Thanksgiving and such, and I can anticipate December rather than dreading it. I figure if I do my stuff up front I can kick back and enjoy the last bit of my first semester of graduate school. Heck, maybe I'll even have the time to reflect on these weeks. I doubt it though. Maybe that's what I should have done with my extra hour this morning... then again, maybe not. Back to work, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment