Saturday, March 12, 2011

More sleep? No thanks.

Happiness is...

Waking up, before your alarm even goes off, completely rested. Biological clocks are a great thing. The greater thing is that it can be right on time(which is rare for me). Often, I get halfway through the week and I am absolutely exhausted. All I can dream for is the weekend, when I can sleep until I feel like it.

Nevertheless, every now and then it's the opposite. I get to Saturday, roll over at 8am, and feel completely and totally ready for the day. It's incredible to know you're not feeling behind on sleep. It's wonderful to feel well at this time in the morning. And it's pretty cool to have so much of the day ahead of me, to fill as I may.

I woke up early today, not because I have to, but because I don't need to sleep in. Who would have expected this energy early in the weekend hours? Yes, happiness is sleep... Happiness is not needing it... Happiness is laying in bed because it's cozy, not because I feel like I've been plowed over by a semi... Happiness is this Saturday morning! Enjoy yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment