Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pajama-ish

Happiness is...

Boxers. They're not just a relief for men, they're wonderful jammies. Comfortable in flannel, cotton, or silk, with just a few downfalls....

Why do I need a flap? I simply don't. Why do men need a flap? It still confuses me. I get the whole easy access business, but don't you have to pull your jeans down anyway? Aren't you ever afraid of the zipper? For me, the flap is comic relief, and a reason to not wear these boxers to my aerobic dance class.

What is it about men's bodies that is shaped so differently than mine? When I wear boxers I notice them wide at the butt and tight around my thighs. Since when have guys butts been big?

In any case, I can easily forget these little nuances and enjoy boxers for the exact convenience they are. Goodnight world. Hello PJs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment