Thursday, April 21, 2011

Good News!

Happiness is...

Good news, at last.

The multitudes of pieces in graduate school astound me.

God has been great lately. I have been in the process of interviewing with assistantships that would help fund graduate school, because without them it would have to be all loans (my current job is not salaried). I thought that was what God was telling me, that it'd be easy. It wasn't. I wasn't sure how I was expected to continue life as is when I would be trying to pay for grad school. But I thought one of the assistantships would come through, so I continued walking where I thought he was leading me. When it got to the last week I still had no answer, and wasn't sure when I would get one. I took a leap of faith.

There was still no hope... but I felt at peace, and I think that's a God thing. I'm glad to say that I got the call at last today---I got an assistantship with an office on campus that will fund my studies! ...I learned from the last few months. I finally understand putting my trust in God instead of only half believing he has control. I learned patience, perseverance, obedience, and the most faith I could have ever dreamed of. I learned that things don't have to go your way for you to know they're going. He has his hand in my life, and I couldn't be more blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment