Thursday, April 28, 2011

Twins

Happiness is...

Twins territory. Last night I sat in the bleachers underneath snow flurries to be able to watch my men play, in fact. And, despite the fact that I had to stand in line for 25 minutes for hot cocoa and left because I couldn't feel my toes, it was totally worth it. Ten reasons to love a baseball game:

1. Ballpark hot dogs and beer
2. Getting up and dancing during musical interludes
3. Screaming the "right" calls at the umpire
4. Hoping for a comeback, even in the 7th, 8th, and 9th innings
5. Celebrating with strangers. Home run? High fives all around!
6. Taking a million pictures in your gear or with the field as the perfect backdrop
7. Singing and clapping every cheer: "Take Me Out to the Ballgame..."
8. Beauty of the stadium in the midst of the city skyline
9. The spirit of the game. It's a sport for everyone, even if you don't understand the rules.
10. The feeling of being closer to the sport than ever

No comments:

Post a Comment