Saturday, October 8, 2011

Apple Everything

Happiness is...

Most definitely Fall. It's my favorite time of the year for a multitude of reasons. One of these is apples. I love everything about them. I love orchards, I love cider, I like just eating them or baking them into pies, crisps, bars, and all of the above.

Honey crisp, zestar, braeburn, gala, or my new favorite sweet sixteen, I love to grab an apple and bite into its juicy goodness. And there's no better time than Fall for that. tonight it was a combination of all of this awesome, with an orchard, fruit dip, eating, and baking (the apple crisp was by far the best one I've made in years). Tomorrow, I shall continue. Just you wait.


So,what's your favorite part of Fall? Corn mazes (I love those too)? Photos (yeah, you know me)? Crunching the leaves (which I believe I've already written about)? Cuddling up for the first time in the year (I wish)? Back to school season (hehehe)? Or do you simply love it as much as I do?

1 comment:

  1. Agreed!!! I LOVE apples more than any person has a right to.

    ReplyDelete