Sunday, October 23, 2011

Me Day

Happiness is...

Doing things for you. I get it, it's important to be productive, stay healthy, and maintain the budget. But some days I don't care about being a well-adjusted adult. Take today, for example. After church, I went and bought myself some new clothes. Following my retail therapy, I cooked a party pizza... and I ate the whole thing. Sure, I still went for a run and stayed mostly on track, but after I got home I watched a bunch of television and ate a little bit of chocolate. I deserve a me day. I never stop and do what I want because I want it. Think about it. How much of your daily routine is set up so that you can be a good adult---work, home, exercise, eat a balanced meal, obey the laws of society, take care of your family. I'm allowed some frivolity am I not? My answer is yes. Today's the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment