Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Travel

Happiness is...

Travel. It's one of my biggest passions... but I suppose I can't write a post every few days about it (what a shame). I have the heart of a foreigner!

I love experiencing new sights and getting a glimpse into a different culture... the language, the customs, the food, the people. When I was studying abroad I feel like I grew more in three months than I had in my 21 years before! I want to live my entire life in the mindset of a traveler, constantly exploring and learning. There is so much more to the world than our materialistic ignorant American background. I intend on looking into it all. I love trying new dishes, and I have a strong urge to continue with my language.

Traveling will always be a priority for me. Since I left Spain (and toured France, Italy, and Greece) I came home and have not left U.S. soil. It has now been over two years. Sure, I've visited South Dakota, Wisconsin, Colorado, Chicago, Texas, Kentucky, Tennessee... but it's about time for another stamp on my passport. I need to see more than the same life, different accent. I am beyond stir crazy.

That's why I'm so excited for Jamaica. What's happier?

No comments:

Post a Comment