Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Glee!

Happiness is...

Brand new episodes of Glee... it's about time too. I have been anxiously awaiting the return of their vocal splendor and awesome lives. And now it's here :) What other shows get to premiere immediately after the super bowl? The entire country gets it---Glee is where it's at, and it's back baby!

Yes, I'm a Gleek. And I don't care who knows! Don't even pretend to judge either, anyone who has something bad to say obviously doesn't know the greatness of the show. Convert now, before you miss out on some of the best renditions of lovely music.

Kurt. Rachel. Finn. Artie. Tina. Schu. Quinn. Sam. Mercedes. Santana. Puck. Brittany. Mike. Someday my name will be added to this list. But for now these are the characters I adore... Gotta go, they're breaking out in song!

No comments:

Post a Comment