Monday, February 14, 2011

love.

Happiness is...

Valentine's Day. And every little blissful moment that surrounds it.

This year is my first year being in a serious relationship with someone in February. For once, I get chocolates from someone besides my mother, and I get to celebrate with someone I can hold tight... as splendid as my evenings with girlfriends are, I am really going to enjoy myself.

Happiness is going to a late night showing of a 3D children's movie, narrated by the cutest one ever: "that's a boobie bra!". Happiness is cooking dinner for two. Happiness is getting snazzed up and sitting down to a nice Zydeco show downtown. Happiness is being walked to the door, as you always imagined a perfect date ended. Happiness is knowing that, for now, tomorrow doesn't matter so much. I can indulge in the atmosphere around Valentine's Day, and just enjoy being spoiled.

Happy V Day to everyone in my life. After all, if you're in my life you deserve every ounce of love I can send out. You are special. Don't worry, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment