Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sleep!

Happiness is...

Sleeping in... even if it's only until about 8am. In the early morning your bed is warm, cozy, and perfect for you---which is exactly why it is so painful to leave it. You look forward to the weekend just for that extra couple hours of shut eye.

One-third of young adults are pathologically sleepy during the day. The extra-hour of sleep received when clocks are put back at the start of daylight in Canada has been found to coincide with a fall in the number of road accidents. And sleep loss of four hours is equivalent to being drunk with a blood alcohol level of 0.1%

Today wasn't exactly everything I dreamed of. However, despite the rough afternoon I had today, my morning was awesome, and remained warm and cozy until I decided I'd like to get up and shower. If only it was that great every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment