Monday, September 26, 2011

Burt's Bees

Happiness is..

Burt's Bees. Earth friendly, natural personal care company. Natural ingredients with minimal processing. Especially in this age, I so appreciate companies that have come sort of sense of social responsibility. It's a gently little reminder that I am not the only remaining person who cares about the world.

The other interesting thing? Once you're a Burt's Bees consumer, you don't go back. I don't even use chapstick or blistex. I am far too attached to the good stuff. What is your fixation? Xbox? Ramen? Mine is a company that gives back.


1 comment:

  1. I am so obsessed with Burt's Bees that I hardcore stocked up before leaving the US so there is no chance of me running out while I am in Germany... only to discover that they have Burt in Europe, too :)

    ReplyDelete