Thursday, September 29, 2011

Halloween Sales

Happiness is...

Halloween candy sales. They mean chocolate overloads and afternoons nibbling on things made of processed sugar and corn starch. That's right, world. I have a weakness for candy corn. I love the thought of spreading the joy when it comes to trick or treating, and I love the idea of being someone besides me, just for a night!

It also means holiday season is approaching! The way retail goes Halloween stuff is on sale late September, Thanksgiving stuff is on the shelves the morning after Halloween, and Christmas is in full swing just hours after Thanksgiving, if not before (for the record, I do not like black Friday). I will be celebrating something until the end of the year now! AND even when January rolls around, it'll be just anticipation for another (semi) eventful Birthday! I'm ashamed to say that I am one of those people who is very forward thinking, but this is the perfect time of the year to embrace that fact. Welcome Halloween :)

No comments:

Post a Comment