Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Crisp Dollar!

Happiness is... Crisp dollar bills. Usually this means they haven't been tainted by a million pockets, crumpled in sweaty hands, the like. Crisp dollar bills make me feel elated to be among the first in possession, and I'm usually inclined to treat them just a little bit nicer. I imagine the places they'll go after I'm done with them, but I don't have to ruminate about all of the horrid places they've been.

Have you ever handed over a large bill and received change in the form of disintegrating paper? It's not my favorite. Instead, I prefer it to be new, whole, and nice. It's the same way I prefer a lot of things in life, actually. I prefer them to not be beaten and torn. I'd prefer if I was a little less beaten and torn as well, but that's an entirely different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment