Thursday, September 1, 2011

Music is my Medicine

Happiness is...

CD Sharing.

Having a bad day? I can recommend some pick me ups. OR I can hand you a CD that's always worked for me. There's nothing like it. When you have someone who has a bad day, pass it on. That's what one of my good friends did for me... and now I have who-knows-whose CD. But it fulfills its purpose when it puts that smile on my face...

"I think music in itself is healing. It's an explosive expression of humanity. It's something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we're from, everyone loves music." --Billy Joel
"Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything." --Plato
"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." --Bob Marley

No comments:

Post a Comment